Month: December 2016

Oil Change part 2

By Regis. FYI Linda and I are going to do a BY LINE at the top. This should make it clear from the start who is writing. I think wordpress shows the author but the Facebook link does not. On with the oil change!… Continue Reading “Oil Change part 2”

Nights of Lights

by Linda The City of St. Augustine, Florida has an annual Nights of Lights celebration around the holidays.  The city and local businesses decorate with numerous lights and the whole city gets festive. Regis and I walked through town last night to check it… Continue Reading “Nights of Lights”

30 Day Oil Change!

I was going to attack the RV to-do list last month so I started with an oil change for the generator. Little did I realize the “easiest” item on the list would take so long. We have an 8000 watt generator on the RV.… Continue Reading “30 Day Oil Change!”